Using Routing Table creating a setup to ping Google & not able to ping Facebook | Networking | Task 13| Arth
Create a Setup so that you can ping google but not able to ping Facebook from same system.
- You should know the concept of Routing Table before doing this task.
- You should also know some basic commands.
- Let’s check that if our system can ping to both facebook & google.
So as you can see, for now we can ping to facebook & google.
- Now let’s check the default routing tables.
Here you can see a route table with destination 0.0.0.0 which allow all. So first we have to delete this routing table.
- For deleting routing table we use
- Now let’s check the connectivity.
So here we can see connectivity to both are unreachable.
- Now we will add a routing table with google.com IP.
You can found the google IP mapping using
nslookup command. To check gateway IP use
- Finally let’s check the connectivity.
So here you can see that our system can google.com but facebook,com is unreachable.
Finally task is successful.
!!! Thanks for Reading this blog !!!